-RESTAURANT QUALITY AT HOME -
Our misoyaki butterfish captures the essence of umami; the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and savory.
It is carefully crafted with the highest grade of Alaskan Black Cod and marinated in a decadent miso sauce.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take out miso butterfish and wipe off excess miso.
3. Spread out miso butterfish evenly in foil pan.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Take off foil and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Broil on high heat until top is caramelized.
5LB - MARINATED BAGS